Lucy’s Logs Terms and Conditions
• Lucy’s Logs aim to get your delivery to you within seven working days of placing your order. We will contact you if this is not possible to discuss further options. Additional charges may apply if you would like to order on a specific day and time however please contact us for details.
• Please provide us with a contact number when you place the order should we or the delivery depot need to contact you to arrange delivery – if the information is not supplied it may result in a delay for receiving your goods. Twenty-four hours’ notice is required to rearrange the delivery as this may incur a charge for redelivery if nobody is there to accept the goods.
• Small surcharges may apply outside of mainland England, please see our delivery charges.
• Please let us know BEFORE delivery if there is limited or difficult access to your property. Any issues or restrictions we are not notified of to prevent us delivering your goods may incur a charge. It is not possible to have goods through your property. It is a one man delivery service. We do recommend your goods to be signed for even though delivery without a signature is available.
• Your order will be delivered on a pallet using a pump truck therefore steps and kerbs cannot be accessed. Loose surfaces like chippings or gravel cannot be travelled over either. Re-delivery may incur a charge. The driver will get your goods to a suitable point on your delivery but it is at his discretion to move the goods further whilst on your property.
• Our logs are standard cut to 8″ approx. We can supply at any length you require. Please let us know when ordering.
• All prices shown are inclusive of VAT at 5%. Payment should be made before delivery via PayPal. For our free local delivery areas please see the website and cash or cheque on delivery is also available. If you require our bank details to pay by BACS please ring the office for details.